Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Honeybaked Ham products for sell - take 2

I am currently selling Honeybaked Ham products to benefit a foreign mission trip to Nicaragua scheduled for September 2008. (Many of you know that I was recently in Nicaragua on a Medical / Dental mission trip. I worked in the pharmacy where we dispensed over 14,000 prescriptions!)

The prices listed below are comparable to those in the Honeybaked Ham store and the best thing is that I will deliver your order to you on Monday, November 19. This means you will have your Thanksgiving turkey or ham early and you will not have to wait in long lines at the store.

Prices are:

8 lb ham - $48

9 lb ham - $53

10 lb ham - $58

Smoked turkey breast - $22

Oven-roasted turkey breast - $22

Whole roasted turkey - $38

Whoke smoke turkey - $38

Whole cajun deep-fried turkey - $38

Sides items - 1 for $7.50 or 2 for $14

Potatoes Au Gratin, Broccoli Casserole, Sweet Potato Souffle, Cornbread Dressing, Green Bean Casserole

Carrot Cake - $18

Creamy Cheese Cake - $8

Pecan Pie - $8

Cheese Cake Sampler - $18

You may also purchase gift certificates - $10, $25, $35, $50, $75

All prices include taxes. Make checks payable to Bethel Baptist Church.

Please contact Janine Langston if you have any questions or would like to place an order
(205) 568-2678

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: