Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Email subscriptions available for BPL Staff blog

There is now an option to receive notification of new BPL Staff blog posts via email. So, if you are having trouble remembering to go to the blog on a regular basis, an email subscription may help you by sending out emails when new content is added. Emails are sent out on a set schedule when new content is added.

Of course, you still have the option of subscribing via RSS.

And, as a reminder, this blog is viewable by everyone but it is not indexed by Google or any other search engine.

2 comments:

c-ing said...

How do I go about getting an email subscription? I thought I had a subscription when I signed up. I'd like to get automatic notification when something new arrives.
Thanks
Sylvia

Melinda Shelton said...

There is a box in the upper right-hand corner of this blog to add your email address. Once you fill that out then you will begin to receive email notifications of new posts.