Megg Crook is a fellow student at UA, and an intern at the Brewer-Porch Children's Center. She is trying to bolster their resources and needs all the help she can get.
In her words, "Most of the books in the library are both old and worn out. I am looking for any donations of materials to serve the needs of my young adult readers. The students are at varying reading levels, but they generally read books that are at the later elementary through early high school level. They enjoy reading anything from Captain Underpants to Twilight and they love non-fiction books, especially ones with pictures.
Please let me know if you have any books that I can take off your hands.
Megg Crook"
If you are interested in helping out Megg in her collection development efforts, please contact me at chare@bham.lib.al.us and I will put you in touch with her, or you can post a comment on her blog .
Thanks!
Chris Hare
Central / Business, Science, and Technology
226 - 3690
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment