I'm trying to make sure I know enough about these elections to make well-informed decisions. The following sources of information seem to me to be objective, and therefore more reliable than partisan sources.
If any of the following seem to convey a bias, please comment here with specifics so others can account for it.
Chris posted some great sites about the elections. I would recommend everyone consult the 2010 Alabama Elections subject guide. http://www.bplonline.org/virtual/subjects/Default.aspx?s_page=103
It contains the information he listed plus direct links to all the candidiates' websites.
3 comments:
I'm trying to make sure I know enough about these elections to make well-informed decisions. The following sources of information seem to me to be objective, and therefore more reliable than partisan sources.
If any of the following seem to convey a bias, please comment here with specifics so others can account for it.
Alabama Votes
www.alabamavotes.gov
Alabama Votes – Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.alabamavotes.gov/FAQ.aspx?m=Voters
Alabama Voters Guide 2010
http://www.sos.state.al.us/downloads/election/2010/vg2010.pdf
2010 Election Information
http://www.sos.state.al.us/elections/2010/electionInfo2010.aspx
Wikipedia: Alabama gubernatorial election, 2010
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alabama_gubernatorial_election,_2010
Chris posted some great sites about the elections. I would recommend everyone consult the 2010 Alabama Elections subject guide. http://www.bplonline.org/virtual/subjects/Default.aspx?s_page=103
It contains the information he listed plus direct links to all the candidiates' websites.
Believe me, I won't forget.
Post a Comment