Click on the link to receive your personal invite.
In order to accept the invitation, you must sign in with your Google or Gmail account. If you don’t have a Google or Gmail account, there is a link which allows you to create a free account. Once this account is created, you can add your BPL email address. If you have a Gmail account already, you can simply enter your password and you will be immediately taken to the blog.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Blogger Instructions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm in. Hello everyone.
Hi Deidre!
I'm on board!
Bloggers Forever!
Donna "Mo"
I'm here too!
I've wanted a staff blog for a long time. Thanks Ms. Sirmans and Kathy for establishing it. My husband has one at his work and is always coming home with very interesting post about puppies being given away, cars for sale, etc.
Where was this blog when I was trying to sell my living room furniture?
Thanks to Melinda and Kathy for putting this together for us.
Hi I am on board.
Hi, I'm new to this format. Helpful hints would be appreciated. Thanks!
Post a Comment