Well, I heard Yolanda speaking Spanish, Jiemin speaking Chinese, Haruyo speaking Japanese, and Hunter speaking southern. Who was the other "international" voice? And why didn't anyone ask Cheryl Burgess to speak German?
Dottie is the other person. We had to cut out Jean speaking German and Johnny speaking French since the time was running too long. I didn't know Cheryl could speak German. She didn't respond when I sent out an email asking staff to let me know who can speak or write in a foreign language.
I was just kidding about Cheryl. She's German and took German in college, and she'll kill me if she reads my comment. I minored in German but have forgotten so much of it.
Hunter has done a great job on the podcast and videos. We're lucky to have him.
How clever!! Creativity at its best! The suave, articulate young Hunter Murphy reminds me of the dashing Hollywood sensation, Cary Grant. Language contributors were right on target! A sure-to-please YouTube promotion. Kudos!
6 comments:
Well, I heard Yolanda speaking Spanish, Jiemin speaking Chinese, Haruyo speaking Japanese, and Hunter speaking southern. Who was the other "international" voice? And why didn't anyone ask Cheryl Burgess to speak German?
Everyone did a good job putting this together.
Dottie is the other person. We had to cut out Jean speaking German and Johnny speaking French since the time was running too long. I didn't know Cheryl could speak German. She didn't respond when I sent out an email asking staff to let me know who can speak or write in a foreign language.
Nice job! It sounds great and is a great method of promoting Rosetta Stone.
Hunter is a movie star. This is great!
I was just kidding about Cheryl. She's German and took German in college, and she'll kill me if she reads my comment. I minored in German but have forgotten so much of it.
Hunter has done a great job on the podcast and videos. We're lucky to have him.
How clever!! Creativity at its best! The suave, articulate young Hunter Murphy reminds me of the dashing Hollywood sensation, Cary Grant. Language contributors were right on target! A sure-to-please YouTube promotion.
Kudos!
Post a Comment