No, I don't agree. NO ONE visits a Website's homepage anymore?
I have walked into site's back door courtesy of Google, but I stayed to look around and bookmarked the site. Is Google supposed to be the bad guy? I've always been confused about that.
Google is just the stranger on the street who gives me directions to where I want to go. Once I reach my destination, I don't give him a second thought.
I don't agree. It is my belief that they go hand in hand. If you look at it as the "back door" you fail to see the value of the search engine. Google allows me to locate sites I would otherwise have no idea exist, let alone how to locate them. Search engines compliment the hard work creator of these sites. They open the front door not the other way around. Look at it as a car navigator’s (GPS), you no longer stop at every gas station to ask for directions, but you still arrive at you chosen destination. The GPS only eliminated the people aspect, but the end results are the same, in some cases faster and better.
2 comments:
No, I don't agree. NO ONE visits a Website's homepage anymore?
I have walked into site's back door courtesy of Google, but I stayed to look around and bookmarked the site. Is Google supposed to be the bad guy? I've always been confused about that.
Google is just the stranger on the street who gives me directions to where I want to go. Once I reach my destination, I don't give him a second thought.
I don't agree. It is my belief that they go hand in hand. If you look at it as the "back door" you fail to see the value of the search engine. Google allows me to locate sites I would otherwise have no idea exist, let alone how to locate them. Search engines compliment the hard work creator of these sites. They open the front door not the other way around. Look at it as a car navigator’s (GPS), you no longer stop at every gas station to ask for directions, but you still arrive at you chosen destination. The GPS only eliminated the people aspect, but the end results are the same, in some cases faster and better.
Post a Comment