Many of you are aware that I have traveled to Nicaragua with my church the past two years on a medical and dental mission trip. I will be returning again in September. We are busy raising the funds to purchase the medical supplies, prescription drugs, rice and beans, Bibles, etc. that we will distribute to this very poor village located in the mountains near Matagalpa.
We are currently taking orders for homemade cakes and smoked Boston Butts. The variety of cakes available are:
- Carrot cake with homemade cream cheese icing covered with pecans
- Red Velvet cake with homemade cream cheese icing covered with pecans
- Chocolate Peanut Butter cake (no pecans)
- Japanese fruit cake
Each smoked Boston butt will be 5-6 pounds before cooking.
All items are only $20.
I will be taking orders through Saturday, April 4 and will deliver items to your library on Thursday, April 9. You may contact me with your order on this blog or by phone at 568-2678. Make checks payable to Bethel Baptist Church.
Thank you for your support of Bethel Baptist Church Mission Team 2009!
3 comments:
Janine, put me down for a chocolate peanut butter cake. Now I won't have to bake one for Easter.
Thanks Tressa,
I have your order.
The Carrot cake was excellent and it was for a good cause.
Post a Comment