I love looking at the photos in Flickr, and mostly I know where the pictures were taken, but sometimes I don't. I think it might be really nice for staff as well as for the public to have a bit more info about who, when and where. Thanks. Hope
Thanks for viewing the photos and thanks to all who are uploading!
Having the photos online really allows the public and other staff to connect to what is going on at all BPL locations.
As requested, the staff are uploading photos tagged with the library name, date and event (if taken at a particular event). This is most helpful.
Some also add additional information in the description field or a title. This helps out too in order to further describe what is going on in the photo.
2 comments:
If you look to the right of the photo you will see tags which usually list the library and event. Also the date is listed on the right side too.
Thanks for viewing the photos and thanks to all who are uploading!
Having the photos online really allows the public and other staff to connect to what is going on at all BPL locations.
As requested, the staff are uploading photos tagged with the library name, date and event (if taken at a particular event). This is most helpful.
Some also add additional information in the description field or a title. This helps out too in order to further describe what is going on in the photo.
Post a Comment