Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Database Quiz Contests 1-2 Winners

This month we had two quizzes: African American History and Current Events. The winners are:

African American Quiz - Felita Hawkins @ Eastlake


Current Events Quiz - Barbara Clotfelter @ Central BST

Each winner will receive a $20 gift certificate and will be in the running for the grand prize at years end.

Thanks to all who participated and make sure to enter our next Database Quiz contest for your opportunity to win.

1 comment:

Chris Hare said...

I enjoy the quizzes, but have two requests/suggestions:

1) Please post the correct answers and from where those answers came. I'm sure people are curious as to whether they got all their answers right (well... people other than the winners, I suppose...).

2) In addition to the input field for the answer, what about providing one for the url of the page providing the answer? Including this information in the response would require nothing more than a quick copy/paste from the contestant, and would be useful for resolving disputes (I have discussed differing responses with one coworker, and we both got our information from the databses).

Thanks!
~ Chris Hare, Central, Bus/Sci/Tech